Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

What I'm listening too

I have some what of a story to tell with the first 2 albums. My friend Rachel and her now husband Zach and I went to Tempe to see these guys play. Neither of us knew who they were, it was just fun to go to a club and here some good music. Also during this time, my friends were trying to hook me and my now husband Mr. S up. We had only really met once or twice so I invited him to come along. He declined. Once again, I felt like the awkward 3rd wheal. Rachel and Zach were falling in love and there I was standing alone making flirting looks to each good-looking musician that walked on stage. Secretly hoping for an awesome make-out session with each one.

Anywho.... Matt Kearney was amazing. When I saw him live it was just him and his acoustic guitar and he rocked it. I feel that not many can pull off live stage singing very well but he is definitely the exception. 
Songs I've purchased:
~Where We Gonna Go from Here
~Hey Momma


I enjoyed these guys too. I thought the lead singer was a dream to look at and there music not to shabby.
Songs I've purchased:
~Bittersweet Memory
~Part of Your History
~Lucky to Know You


I'm kind of in love with this British redhead, I'm not gonna lie. Everyone pretty much knows him but I hadn't heard of him. The song, The A Team, was one of my favorites to here on the radio but I hadn't a clue who the singer was. 
He's really really good and I love his unique sound.
Songs I've purchased:
~The A Team
~Small Bump


 I was meandering Youtube videos of joe-shmoe singers singing covers and what not (because I'm a nerd like that) and found this one girl singing a song called Jolene. I thought it was kind of beautiful, her composition of it, and had to find the original. Once again, I hadn't ever heard of this guy Ray Lamontagne. I did however know his song Trouble from off the radio. Which is another great song, btw. I love his scruffy-ness and find him hot in a hippy mountain man kind of way. Just look him up and you'll see what I'm talking about. (or maybe I'm just weird). His sound is awesome and even Mr. S loves him.
Songs I've purchased:
~Jolene


And there you have it.

No comments: