Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Gemma's pre-school put on a little parade and sang songs for the parents. She sang not a single one. Oh well I guess. I still love my little Tink.




Halloween night my cousins wife and kids came over to Trick-r-Treat with us. It was quit a task to keep them rounded up in the pitch dark. My neighborhood has no street lights.


That bucket is mighty heavy.


There were a few houses totally decked out but this one was my favorite. 
I love my little captain underpants. (If you know my son his costume suits him well.) 



Mr. S was a trooper helping tote kids around since my cousin Ben couldn't be here. He is off at camp getting ready to deploy.


After all that, the kids raided there candy to a movie.


Candy brings out the crazy in my kids.


Yes, his cape is flapping in the breeze. All kids can't be as cool as mine. ;)

No comments: