Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 26, 2012

Blogger is NOT FREE

Blogger now wants to charge me to upload photos because apparently I've reached my quota of 1 free GB of downloads. Um, I thought blogger was free?! I've tried adding another author, and nothing. Who has figured out a way around this?????? My SIL uploads her images via URLs but how do I create a URL for my photos??

Seriously upset! And really need some help figuring this out!

1 comment:

Ciera said...

Most free blogging sites have to charge at a certain point because you are uploading too much data (such as photos, audio files/music, and videos) - so Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr all have capacity limits and once you reach that limit, they charge. The best thing to do is use a site like Flickr, and use your Flickr URLs for posting images on your blog - but even Flickr charges at a certain point.