Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Homemade Lotion

My baby is all growed up and has her FIRST day of pre-school tomorrow morn! Can you believe it?! In light of the school season, Gemma and I thought it would be a great idea to make her teacher a gift. 

(I gotta make my baby standout)

Homemade Lotion!


Here's how:


You will need:

15 oz baby lotion 
(if you want a little color, use pink baby lotion)
7.5 oz vaseline
two 4 oz vitamin E cream
A cute jar of sorts
Whisk or beaters
Bowl



Dump everything into a mixing bowl. 
Whip until creamy and vaseline is no longer lumpy.


You're probably thinking why make lotion out of lotion? That's exactly what I asked my mother who gave me the recipe and here's why. Its super creamy and a little on the oily side, but once you rub it in, you will feel so soft! Plus the vitamin E cream is great for your skin. And I promise you wont feel like a greased up stripper pole for long.


 This recipe yields 4 of these cute little babies. They are wonderful inexpensive gifts or maybe you're next YW's activity? Decorate how you will and ENJOY.


No comments: