Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

pretty excited...

So, we all know that I've been trying to be "Gazelle Intense" about getting out of debt, right? I started with our credit cards since they collect interest and have taken us FOREVER to pay off. Vance and I had a total of 4 credit cards and since January of this year I am PLEASED to announce that 3 of them are completely paid off as of yesterday!!!

It was really hard to throw a whole lot of money away like that but lesson learned. NO MORE CREDIT CARDS EVER AGAIN!

One more credit card and 2 major hospital bills to go then its off to working on our car payment and saving some more!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome Heather! You are my inspiration!

Juli said...

gah! it's so hard to pay off debt! great job!

Unknown said...

Awesome. Great job ya'll. I'm so proud of you.

Nettie said...

I was out of debt last year, and because of my foot, moving, and poor self-control, I'm in deep. Teach me, Hedder!

Missy said...

that is such an awesome accomplishment! congrats! How nice to know that all that hard work is paying off:)