Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 6, 2011

we've moved

And it took us 3 days. We got back from California on a Saturday, found a place Sunday, packed our house Monday, and moved Tuesday. Is that even possible?! Yes, yes it is. Not fun by the way. And we get to do it all over again in 6 months!

But we made it safe and sound to Tucson! And I'm loving it so much more than Douglas or Bisbee. No offense to all my friends I've made down there.

We are in a little 2 bed 2 bath apartment and I'm actually quit liking it at the moment. It's been interesting having Gemma and Vance share a room. Not as bad as I was thinking it was going to be but it has it's moments at times. The best part is the really nice pool and gym. The pool has definitely been used since we've been here, just haven't quit motivated myself to hit the gym. (Im not that big of a fan of going by myself. Dont tell anyone.)

But we are finally feeling settled and are enjoying this summer by the pool a lot more.







I LOVE these water babies!

4 comments:

Angee said...

Yay! Tucson isn't that far from me! Maybe one of these weekends I will convince Robby that we need to drive down there. :) Miss you! :)

Rachel said...

Holy Cow!!! Packing in a day! You are one crazy woman, and yet my hero.

Unknown said...

How fun. Juli and Vance shared a room forever. No problem. The kids look like they're keeping nice and cool.

Lorel said...

I love those water babies too! Can't wait to have them to myself this summer. Our new pool is complete and it is all about the little kids. Gemma and Vance are going to love it.