Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 10, 2011

reid park zoo

Since we've moved, I have to say that this day is my favorite! It wasn't just the zoo. It was the whole day being together as a family. Happy!

Watching my husband play and take care of our kids. FALLING in love with him all over again for it.

Seeing Gemma's face light up. And not over the elephants or giraffs. But over the birds.

My sweet boy walking around like it's going out of style. His rosy sun kissed cheeks and nose crinkled with smiles.

And me. Standing by watching my life feeling completely and utterly pleased with the way things have panned out. 









Feeling very happy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun. You guys are great.

Juli said...

i'm glad you are enjoying life. i love days like that too...

Amy J said...

Oh Heather, you are too sweet! I think you are a pretty rockin' mom too and I've seen how crafty you are. I completely adore you and miss seeing you! I'm so glad you guys are loving it in your new area. Looks like such a fun day at the zoo! PS, you are looking hot (as always!) in those sunglasses!

Lorel said...

I love those babies! I am so glad that you are loving life! You little man looks more and more like his Uncle Thomas.