Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 4, 2011

one year down


May 28th, 2010 Vance Gabriel Smith was born! 2 heart surgeries later, and you'd never know he has a heart condition.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY handsome boy! I would do it all over again in a heart beat!



 This cute kid has been walking since 11 months! I think even a little before.



Thank you Marshalls for coming over to celebrate the big UNO!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I just love him. I so can't wait to hold that little guy. We love you guys so much.

jack+alli said...

aw! i can't believe he's already 1! so glad he's such a happy & healthy little boy :) and a cute one, too!

Nettie said...

I didn't realize he was born on the 28th. We have several others on that day. May is a busy month for birthdays in the Winsor family. He is so cute heather. I love the look on his face when he's looking at the calendar.

Traci said...

Yeah!! Happy birthday to that sweet boy!

Lorel said...

This little guy has an amazing mother! I so love them both!!