Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Colorado Bound

I decided to make the long journey of 7 hours from Blanding, Ut to Canon City, Co to visit my Inlaws. It was well worth the trip!! Everyone was finally able to see Gemma for the first time and I was finally able to see everyone for the second time. It was such a blast but the only down fall about the whole thing was that my sweety couldn't come. (Darn work, but truly greatful for!) Gemma had non stop love'n the entire mini vacation with all her Aunts and Uncles and of course the Grandparents, even the Greats! This is one trip that Vance and I need to continue. My camera seems to be crapping out but here are some photos anyways....Aubryn & GemmaUncle Greg and Aunt MaryAunt MackenzieG'ma & G'paAunt Juli & GemmaUncle AaronGreat G'ma & G'paJuli, Christy & MeAunt Christy & GemmaGemma, Janae, Mary, Me, & MackenzieVance would be so proud!Gemma's Aunties

No comments: