Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Made It!

The day has finally arrived! Vance and I have survived the long 2.5 months apart! I didn't think I could do it, but it got easier and easier. :) My folks and I are heading to Artesia, NM this afternoon to see Vance graduate tomorrow at 2:30pm. All the driving we will be doing this weekend equals up too about 24 hrs. (and that's not including the drive back home my parents have to make.) I just have to say, "THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING!!" My folks and I finished up a final project we've been working on for a couple of weeks now for my dinning room and here it is..... (Before & After)

3 comments:

Juli said...

It looks great, good job! Safe Driving!

Unknown said...

Be safe on your drive. We have been trying to track Vance down but havn't been able to get hold of him. We'll call you.

love you

Nettie said...

Wow, it's beautiful. Your parents are so talented...and they've passed it on to you.