Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just Real Quick...

Vance and I have moved in safely into our new little home! There are still a few things to unpack but mostly organization needs to come to pass :). The graduation was really great! It was so neat to see and here about what Vance went through during his stay in the Academy. I don't have the photos ready yet, but don't worry, as soon as I do you'll be the first to see them! Anyways, I'll keep you posted on this new big adventure my little family is embarking on.

5 comments:

Juli said...

hey, that's great! i have vance's dvd all ready and packaged up. just need to get to the post office, which i think that i am doing tomorrow.

Heather said...

I cant wait to see it!!

Nettie said...

I can't wait to see picture's. I'll have to take a road trip to come see you. Let me know when I can.

Juli said...

Did you guys get the dvd yet??

Rachel said...

Heather I want to see you! I am so happy that your move went well.