Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it Snow!

This past weekend my Mom, sister Mykin and I went up North (Highland, Ut) for a baby shower my aunt Camille put together for me before the big move. It was so much fun! Mostly because I like free stuff :) Thanks everyone for the gifts!But, the reason for the picture is, Sunday morning, the day we left for home, we woke up to a wonderful white surprise! SNOW!!! I loved every minute of it! Of course I had to take a picture and my sister was grumpy about it because she was "freezing". I wont lie, I wish I still lived up North. It's gorgeous and you get to enjoy all 4 seasons! (Maybe someday.) Anyways, I can't believe this is my last week here! I have so much to do still before I leave on Thursday that I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed, but I'm so excited to see Vance! It's been long enough and soon he'll be able to rub my feet, legs, back, belly, etc. (i might have to pull a few teeth to get him to do it). I'll be sure to get pictures of his graduation posted and thanks to everyone that has been so supportive of Vance's endeavors! We're pretty excited at the opportunities this opens up for us. Love you all!

6 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

How fun!!! You're such a cute prego girl!!! Hope the shower was awesome!

Becky Rodgers - Hansen said...

Woman - How far along are you?
Malia told this weekend she had found you on this. I was so excited. I have missed all of you guys something fierce. Tell your family hello. Good to see your sister is the same. ;)
How far along are you? What is vance graduating from? I have so many questions!!!!

Unknown said...

Just stay warm heather dear. love you and hope to see you all at christmas in the lone star state.

mom

Juli said...

I love snow and the seasons too. You look great! I can't wait to hold your little babe.

Heather said...

Me neither! I hope guys can come down.

Nettie said...

I wish I lived up north, too! Someday. I'm glad you had a shower. That was nice of your aunt. I wish I could have been there.