Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Much to my Surprise...

My family and I got to dine over a thanksgiving feast with some of our favorite Disney characters! Yes, im most definitely bragging.

Mr. S and my parents kept this Disney adventure a secret for 3 months and I still had no clue until we were half way to Yuma.

My kids didn't know what Disneyland was all about so I was very thrilled to share this experience with them. 

We played all weekend long. There was literally no sleep being had and our feet were numb. Having to go home and back to reality, was painful and depressing. It really is the happiest place ever.



After we feasted, we took the kids around to meet the characters.




And finished turkey day with Santa, fireworks on main street, and a little snow. It was truly magical!


The next morning we had reservation at Goofy's Kitchen where Disney characters visit each table to sign autograph books and take pictures. And breakfast was filled with lots and lots of sugar. Thanks Goofy!






This is exactly how we all looked and felt each morning and perhaps at the end of every night. Its just Brynlee is the only one that looked adorable.




Now, I will overload you with parade pics because im still on a Disneyland high.

















I have many more memories from this magical Thanksgiving weekend and for that, I am grateful!
I can't wait to do it again!



No comments: