Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Vegas 2014

For the first time ever really, Mr. S and I got to get away for a few days without the babes.

Thanks SO much to my mom and sister!

I fought for the beach but Vegas won. And Vegas kicked my butt with a damn virus.
After day one, even.

Jerk....

Mr. S kept me drugged up so I could try and survive the remainder of our vacation. In all honestly though, I wanted to die. I hadn't been that sick in a very long time.

I did enjoy being kidless....
laying by the pool....
eating good food (when i felt up to it)...
Shopping......
Cirque du soleil "KA"....

There are some dirty nasty awnry people on the strip though......too much skin.......

Vegas makes me feel gross..... 


















Despite being sick, I loved the piece and alone time i had with Mr. S. 

It was desperately needed and that need was fulfilled. 

Next year WILL NOT be Vegas. 

No comments: