Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 2, 2014

ROAR! Vance is 4!

Attention everyone!

My sweet and terribly difficult son turned a ROARING 4 years old on May 28th.

Of course we partied!
In Dino fashion.....

And clearly I wasn't paying any attention to his cake banner.....
Lets just say dinosaurs have an accent?




Rented this watery bounce house as the entertainment of the party.
So glad I did!

And yes, yes I did partake of the watery fun.



 (Olivia Bullock, Declan Marshall, Jacob Bradshaw, Mackenzie Marshall, Edward Marshall, birthday boy, Gemma)

Thanks to all these adorably scary dinosaurs for making the party such a hit....
And a very happy birthday boy.





Happy Birthday my little chubby Bubba boy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Happy birthday Bubba!!!!