Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays are Sweetest

You came into my room like you always do after you wake from a nap. Found me still sleeping, where you fussed wanting me to wake. Your sister was out cold and my head was still aching. I could see in your eyes that you'd go back to sleep if I could coax you into bed with me. You climbed in, snuggled in next to me and you were out. As was I. With every move you made I would wake, as mothers often do. I rolled into you and nestled my face into your neck loving this very moment. 

You moved again cradling your arm around my face, hand on my cheek, still asleep. And you stayed that way always making sure you were touching me with every restless move you made. I was in love. Completely content. 

Then you, my dearest Gem, woke and came crawling in next to me. Though from that moment we woke and never went back to sleep. We laid there, all 3 of us for a brief moment and I, well I was the happiest I had been all week. 

Oh my dearest darlings. How much I love you both. Never wavering, always growing. 

I live and breathe each and every day for you.


I LOVE YOU

(Snap shot from that moment)

No comments: