Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

alone for easter

Vance left Sunday the 17th. We haven't spoken in a week. This is harder than I thought.



None the less we still colored easter eggs on Thursday. Gemma LOVED it!

He's been a pro at this for awhile now. Just wont brave the first step yet.


Oh the egg hunt! G enjoyed herself!

Ended Saturday with a bang! Bubbs in bed and now working on Gemma to a movie.


The Bunny treated my kids good this year!



Gemma is obsessed with Tangled. It was her first theater movie.


Still, it's not the same without Vance. Where is he you ask? In California for his BORSTAR training! I hear it's brutal and he trains over on the Navy Seal base. 4 weeks left and I should be able to talk to him this friday!! Can't wait!

BTW, all you creepers out there that think you can come and step even one foot into my house, you'll be missing a foot! I promise you it will be the last thing you'll ever do here on this earth. :) Thanks!


10 comments:

Missy said...

I'm sorry you guys weren't able to be together for Easter, but glad he'll be back soon. Props to you for taking care of two kids on your own!

Unknown said...

Look at those babies. They are way too cute and getting so big. I miss you guys so much. Happy you get to talk to Vance soon. Give him our love.

Unknown said...

love it! i miss you guys! so excited for friday.. for multiple reasons.. it will be the best call for both of us!!! also, love your threat! he he he.

Lorel said...

I am so glad that the kids loved their easter treats. It was fun getting them a couple of things. I brought back the good ol days when you kids were small and I got to shop for you. I am so sorry that you are missing your hubby, he will be home soon enough and you will be asking yourself "when will I ever get some alone time".

I sure love you sis and can't wait to see you in a few days.!!!!Yeah for ME!!!!

Nettie said...

These are darling! I thought you were going to Blanding. What happened?

Kaydee Smith said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I'm back for another look see at these sweet kids. I could just gobble them up. Thanks for bringing them into the world!!! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

FUN!!

Juli said...

wait, did i miss something? where is vance? that totally stinks, but y'all look cute as ever.

Unknown said...

So how's the birthday boy? Thanks for your new addy. Love you all. Kiss the famous 1 year and 1 day old baby love for me.