Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Utah's Hogle Zoo

I was so excited to take my kids to the zoo and yes I'll admit, the kid in me was bursting with joy! It was so neat to see all the different animals but a little dissappointing since their didn't seem to be much there. (am I using there and their right?) I missed having my sweet heart with us but I guess that's a sacrifice dads have to make. Gemma had fun but their were moments of crying because she was just plain tuckered out. I loved having my parents along and the last time I was here was when I was just a wee kid myself.







She LOVED the Arangatans! She watched them for a good 20 minutes.





When there's music, Gemma's dance'n!





6 comments:

Amy J said...

How fun, wish we could have been there! Love all the pictures.

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful day. Gemma is really getting big and look at her long hair. I miss her so much. And you and baby, okay, and your dear husband!! Oh, and since you asked,

there-I am going to go there next year.
their-Their book is on the table.
they're-in place of when you would say "they are"

I know, I know, it's just the homeschool mom in me!

love you all

Traci said...

I love the zoo!! Giraffes are my fav!! Love the pic of the 2 of them...and LOVE the video of her dancin!! super cutie!

Joanna Brimhall said...

I can't believe how big Gemma is and all her hair!? it is so long! Can't wait to see you guys again! love ya :-)

Lorel said...

Rick and I really had a good time with all three of them. It has been so much fun to watch my grandkids grow and discover who they are. My favorite pare was the gift shop! I love shoping for her and her brother. These grandparents are truely blessed!

Kaydee Smith said...

Looks like lots of fun!