Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 2, 2010

"Drywash"

This was a wonderful Saturday filled with early morning chores and a nice trip to Drywash. Me and the kids went up with my parents and picked up a few drinks and snacks on the way. The water was freezing but Gemma was braver than I. She went all the way in with Grandpa while I stayed back only allowing myself to go in ankle deep. (yes, I am a pansy.) We had a great time and it was nice to get out of the house and be lazy in the sand.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those precious babies are sure growing. We miss you all and grandpa and I are wondering when we get you guys for a month!!!!!???????

Traci said...

Love the little pink flip flops! I want some for Harley!! I wouldn't be gettin in that water either! lol

Lorel said...

Gemma was so fun to watch! She loved playing in the sand after spending time with her Grandpa in the water!

Kaydee Smith said...

So fun!! gemma and Vance are getting so big! gemma looks just like you in the second and last picture too. They are so cute! I miss you guys!