Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I spy....

I spied on you today. I love watching you when you don't know that I am. You looked so cute sitting in your chair like a big girl eating your snacks. I noticed you made a friend. You plaid footsies with her. I peeked on you again and you were sitting in a circle playing ball. You giggled and giggled and it made my heart burst with joy. I spied on you one last time before I picked you up. There were bubbles floating in the air. You squiled with excitment as you chased each one. Finally, I revealed myself and called your name. You looked and came right into my arms. The teacher gave me your art work and I was tickled at all the blue scribbles you made. I believe it's one for the refridgerator. I love being your mom because of how simply wonderful you are.

I love you.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

This is so stinking cute. There's nothing better than silently watching your loved ones take in and enjoy life! Especially when they are so young and innocent.

Lorel said...

Heather, You really are an amazing mother with the ability to express yourself so well. I so loved what you wrote so I shared it to Jonna and we both had a tear in our eyes when I was finished.

I am so proud of you and how you love and provide for my grandbabies. You are truly my inspiration and hero.

Love Mom