Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 5, 2014

Stake Conference (5.4.14)

I have a confession.....

We don't go to stake conference.

We should and I look forward to the day we'll actually be able to sit for 2 hours straight with my family, but until then, Mt. Lemmon has been and is church for us. Only twice a year that is.

It has actually become tradition with great friends of ours. I wont name names. "cough...M****...cough".  ;) 

We missed them though this go around. Just isn't the same you guys.





This happens to be our very favorite spot.
Beautiful trees.
Beautiful light.
Beautiful and refreshing air.

If I could some how own this little spot of the mountain, I'd live here always.

With my dream little farm animals. Whom most likely would get eaten by bears and lions.....So Id have to figure something out with that.....





My favorite thing about long drives and little adventures, is when the babes fall asleep and Mr. S and I dream talk and make dream plans. One of these days we'll make one itty bitty dream come true.

 Hiking the 7 Cataracts.

Which is right behind me. The picture doesn't do it justice at all.

Its much bigger.
With a natural pool.
So I've heard.


Heavenly Father sure has given us a beautiful place to enjoy and care for.

Happy Sabbath.
Happy Stake Conference.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Its so beautiful there! I love Brynlee's smile in the second last picture, precious!
~Janai

Kaydee Smith said...

Fun! Miss you all sooooo much!

Unknown said...

I just realized that I said second last picture, I meant third last! Sorry!!