Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 21, 2011

i've got style

 i do not have style. (im a mother of a 1 and almost 3 year olds. yes that is my excuse) i never know what to buy or what will look good on me but since my SIL kim has lived with us, i have an idea now. she reaks of style and is a SUPER babe!

once a week i will post "i've got style" of something i have worn with all the fun details like where i got it to help me get some sense of what to where. (and hopefully, it will be stylish and worthy of your liking)

so, first time is kind of rusty because i have no excessories or shoes on. (i went NO WHERE this day)




knit sweater - American Eagle
grey and white strip tank - Target
skinny jeans - American Eagle

i have some simple off-white fabric flats from H&M and UBER cute brown boots from Payless that look fabulous with this outfit!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I was gonna say you were stylin in those NY pictures! All the outfits I've seen you in look so cute, so I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two. This outfit looks really good on you. I like the pairing of the sweater with the tank underneath.

Unknown said...

You silly. You've always had style and have always been beautiful. I hope Kim's discount is helping you out in your journey of style!!