Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

moses

Meet Moses. A hairless rat with the ugliest behind you'll ever see but, I think he's abselutely darling. I'm tempted to get one myself. This here is my cousin Banner's new joy in life and he is the sweetes thing. He doesn't bite and loves to cuddle. (Not Banner, the rat though I'm sure he doesn't bite and loves to cuddle just the same.)

I was quite surprised to find that Gemma was ecstatic to play and love on Moses. She kept calling him the doggy and couldn't get enough!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure makes Gemma happy. I think I'll pass on holding it myself!!

Amy J said...

I'm sorry to say, but bleh! Might have to do with the fact that I just caught a mouse in our house yesterday. That's cute that Gemma is brave enough to hold it though!

Nettie said...

Oh my gosh that's DARLING! She reminds me of Mykin, and how much she loved every little creature. When were you here?! I'm a bad aunt. Too reclusive. Give me a headsup and I'll come squeeze on your kids next time. Love you!

Lorel said...

I love that rat, not as much and the darling redhead holding it though. It was so fun to see her face when I showed her Moses. She couldn't get her hands on him quick enough. I to want one for myself. I will have to use Gemma as my excuse so Rick will let me get one though. One more pet for the kids when they come to visit.

Nettie said...

Moses died tonight. Banner and MIllie are so so sad.

Robyn Phillips said...

Gemma's hair is getting so long!