Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 months

After all he's been through, my little mr. is growing into a cute boy. He eats A LOT and loves to be held. He weighs 12 lbs. and is 23 in. long and his cardiologist is pleased with his progress. There isn't a set date and time just yet but it looks like his next surgery will be right around his 4 month mark. I'm anxious for that day to get here and be done with.

I LOVE this boy!


6 comments:

Traci said...

he's getting big!! YEAH!! He's so cute! I'm sure that's hard...and hope time flies by so the surgery comes and goes FAST! He's a cutie!!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie. I'm so glad you posted pics. I've missed him and Gemma. Hope you all are doing well. Love you.

Amy J said...

What a cutie! And such a big boy!

Clorinda said...

He is bigger than my Matthew who was born a couple of weeks earlier! Good going!

Lorel said...

He really is a darling little boy. I have so loved having them here with us for the past month. I still get them for August!! What a lucky and blessed grandma I am. This little man looks alot like his Uncle Thomas did when he was a baby!

Kaydee Smith said...

He is getting so big!! I can't wait to see him.