Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where I Began...


As I was going through some old pictures, it couldn't help but bring back old memories. My parents are some of the GREATEST people I know and continue to be inspiring to me and my little family! I sure love them!
They have raised me well! That it's okay to cry, laugh, be mad but to always remember where i come from, my Heavenly Father! I can't complain. My parents have always made sure I have the things I need, even to this day! But lets not forget the brothers and sister that made life a challange and so much fun! I am the oldest. They helped me mature and enjoy life. They were and are the comic relief when things get hard. And I love them!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I love these picture's. I remember you that age. You were such a cute baby and a sweet little girl. You're still cute and sweet!

Katie said...

This is how I remember you Heather! I sure love you, even though we never see each other. I am always here if you need me.